Thursday, April 7, 2011

MAC Week_2_comment_on_Peer_blog_SandraNoack

Sandra Noack


I enjoyed our Wimba session.  I feel glad it was not just to follow the videos but Professor Bustillos gave us different tips fro the course and beside some ideas were clarified.  One of them is the way the course is presented.  I am still trying to get used to it.  My fear is that by mistake I may miss any of the assignments or readings for each week. 

I am glad there is the website http://jbbsedtechplace.com/ It has been much easier for me to follow the different assignments I need to complete.  It seems we will keep working hard, but it is worthy especially getting close to our graduation!








My Response:
I felt the same way about missing an assignment.  This week has flown by and I feel that I am really behind. We are beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel, I just hope I don;t get run over by the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment