Sunday, September 19, 2010

Week4_Practical Experience_Garage Band

Sunday, Sept 19:Garage Band is a cool tool that I do not have experience with. I hope to continue to learn a new feature as this week progresses. In a earlier class, I did record a pod cast. Pod cast will be a great asset to my AR.


Monday, Sept 20: Not a lot of time this week, but did get an opportunity to watch the video on playing a piano. Very well done. I do not have the keyboard to play, but did learn a few points about music that I did not know before. Not sure where keyboard would play into my AR, but the way the educational video was done brought some ideas to my head.

Tuesday, Sept 21: Played around in the magic garage band. Really neat changes that you can select. From types of music to different instruments to enhance the tunes. Revisited a pod cast that I did in a earlier class. Placed photos in and added background music. Need more time, but I have to finish other projects, maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment